Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Rabbi Lemming Radio Show- My Return From India (audio)

Shalom. This is Rabbi Dr. Michael Lemming, the Rosh HaYeshivah at Yeshivat Har Shalom. I have just returned from an exciting trip to India, and I feel privileged to be able to share my experiences with you, on this very first episode of "The Rabbi Lemming Radio Show". For my new friends who may be unacquainted with me and my activism, I am posting the classic first episode of "The Rabbi Lemming Television Show" as an introduction to my ideology of peace & pluralism. Shalom. Shalom.


"THE RABBI LEMMING SHOW"-EPISODE #1


3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

http://thetorahrevolution.blogspot.com/2010/11/rabbi-lemming-is-back-from-india.html

Rabbi Lemming said...

Thanks for posting that wonderful link to my audio, and kudos to that heart-warming version of the havdala. It is always refreshing to hear a version which deals with the more universal aspects of our tradition and away from the insularity that it has come to be associated with.